Last updated: May 11th, 2020
1. Questions; Contacting Company; Reporting Violations
NCA Holding B.V. Herengracht 450, 1017 CA Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Phone: +31621192034 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. A Note About Children
We do not intentionally gather personal information from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits personal information to the Company and we learn that the personal information is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under 13, please contact us at: email@example.com.
3. Types of Data We Collect
We collect personal information from users, as described below.
(a) Information You Provide to Us
- When you order Services on our Site or App, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, third party payment provider information (e.g. credit card or PayPal account information), and billing information.
- We may collect information about the types of content (e.g. tech, business, travel, education, etc.) that you interact with from the account you created to log into our network (“Account”). We collect this information to suggest content that may be of interest to you and to tailor your experience to meet your special interests.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- We may also collect personal information, such as at other points in our Service that state that personal information is being collected.
(b) Information You Provide to Social Networking Sites
(c) Information Collected via Technology
- Mobile Services. We may also collect non-personal information from your mobile device if you have downloaded our Application. This information is generally used to help us deliver the most relevant information to you. Examples of information that may be collected and used include how you use the Application, and information about the type of device you use. In addition, in the event our Application crash on your mobile device, we will receive information about your mobile device model software version and device carrier, which allows us to identify and fix bugs and otherwise improve the performance of our Application. This information is sent to us as aggregated information and is not traceable to any individual and cannot be used to identify an individual.
4. Use of Your Personal information
(a) General Use
In general, personal information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your personal information in the following ways:
- Facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Provide improved administration of our Application and Services;
- Provide the Services you request;
- Improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Application and Services;
- Send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
- Send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- Respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
- Send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of Company.
(b) User Feedback
We often receive comments from users who have had positive experiences with our Services. We may post user feedback on the Site from time to time. We will share your feedback with your first name and last initial only. If we choose to post your first and last name along with your feedback, we will obtain your consent prior to posting you name with your feedback.
(c) Creation of Anonymous Data
We may create anonymous data records from personal information by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this anonymous data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Application navigation. We reserve the right to use anonymous data for any purpose and disclose anonymous data to third parties in our sole discretion.
5. Disclosure of Your Personal information
(a) Third Parties Designated by You
When you use the Services, the personal information you provide will be shared with the third parties that you designate to receive such information.
(b) Premium Accounts
If you subscribe to our “Premium Account” service, you may curate and share content with other users of the Services who have linked their Accounts to your Premium Account (collectively such members who have linked their Accounts (pursuant to the processes described in our Terms of Service) to your Account are your “Team”). If you subscribe to a Premium Account, we will share the content you curate via the Services (“Curated Content”) with the other members of your Team. We will not sell your Curated Content to any third party.
(c) Third Party Service Providers
We may share your personal information with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to the Company. These third party service providers are required not to use your personal information other than to provide the services requested by Company.
(d) Social Networking Sites
(e) Corporate Restructuring
(f) Other Disclosures
6. Your Choices Regarding Your Information.
You have several choices regarding use of information on our Services:
(a) Email Communications
(b) Changing or Deleting Your Personal Information
You may change any of your personal information in your Account in the “Settings” page of your Account in the Application or Site and following the directions therein. You may request deletion of your personal information by us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request, but please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may also retain your information for fraud prevention or similar purposes.
(c) Data Collection
You can stop all collection of information by the Application by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
7. Security of Your Personal information
Company is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while Company uses reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, Company cannot guarantee its absolute security.